« Home | ABC » | Imagine A McCain Supreme Court... » | Triumvirate » | So I tied her ass up. » | Evil Milk » | I'll See Your... » | And you stare at me » | I always thought this would make a damn fine Adven... » | Octavia Neronis » | It was only a matter of time... »

On Film

See them walking hand in hand across the bridge at midnight
Heads turning as the lights flashing out it's so bright
Then walk right out to the fourline track
There's a camera rolling on her back, on her back
And I sense the rhythm humming in a frenzy all the way down her spine
DURAN DURAN - "Girls On Film"

Labels: , ,

I need a camera to my eye
To my eye, reminding
Which lies I have been hiding
which echoes belong
I've counted out days
to see how far
I've driven in the dark
with echoes in my heart
-- Wilco, "Kamera"

Post a Comment